I’m a stay at home mom of 3 fantastic children, and the wife of a wonderful man with whom I get to spend the rest of my twisted existence. I have been sewing since I was pregnant with my first child and I never stopped. That was nearly 11 years ago! So here’s where the story starts.
Once upon a time, in a land far far away (southern Arizona’ a stones throw away from the international border) I had a baby. Shocker I know. But that baby and the subsequent bleeding gave me a horrible rash. Being desperate this mamma shoved a burp cloth/prefold diaper in her pants! That started this very mainstream, budget minded, cloth diapering house wife down the forsaken road of…. wait for it… CLOTH MENSTRUAL PADS… gasp!
Some time later, I had a miscarriage, December 21st. I figured since I was going to be bleeding anyway, I was going to be a grinch. I dug out some grinch fabric that i was making outfits for my children with and made my very first cloth pads. I have stayed true to who “Heather” is and bring a fun, quirky, in-your-face-Aunt-Flo attitude to my cloth pads. And that my dear, is how you make periods fun.
Soooooo, if you’re tired of dreading Aunt Flo and want to stick it to the wo-man, connect with me and I’ll make sure you have your game face on the next time she comes knocking.
All domestic US order receive a free stain stick.
- Do an optional cold water rinse once removing the soiled item from undergarments.
- I recommend spritzing with hydrogen peroxide as this helps break down organic stains.
- On wash day, do a cold rinse.
- Check for stains and apply the included stain stick. Due to shipping costs, free stain sticks are only added to domestic orders.
- Do a warm wash/cold rinse with REAL detergent. I personally use a popular red bottle with a blue label.
- DO NOT USE fabric softeners nor vinegar, especially with windpro fleece.
- Tumble dry on your desired temperature
- Wear. Wash. Repeat.
Clutch Care Instructions
- Hand wash in cool or luke warm water with mild detergent.
- Air dry
Flow Zone is a partial layer of absorbent material right where you need it most! Maintain a nice, thin, trim pad but add a tear drop layer to either your front, back or hourglass shape to the center. This will give you extra confidence without feeling like you’re wearing extra.
No products were found matching your selection.